Architectural Stainless Steel Sheet
We have expanded into selling the finest stainless steel products available. There are various after-market treatments of stainless steel products. Outstanding among these are the polished, etched, and titanium colored stainless steel sheet products. Others include sanitary fittings, polished tubing, railings, squares, angles, window frames, and other examples of high quality specialty stainless steel. Recent advancements in stainless steel manufacturing, such as titanium colors, are making the specification of stainless steel, in place of other traditional construction metals, an extremely attractive possibility. We have combined the best of both worlds – the rich colors of gold, bronze, brass and copper, with the corrosion resistant properties of stainless steel, into an everlasting and low maintenance product. Polished stainless steel is no longer confined to silvery brushed satin or mirrored chrome look. The advantages of specifying stainless steel have finally become a reality!
We are involved in various after-market treatments of stainless steel products. Outstanding among these are the polished, etched and titanium colored stainless steel sheet products. Others include sanitary fittings, railings, polished tubing, angles, squares, window frames and other examples of high quality specialty stainless steel.
Our commitments to our customers:
- Provide a superior product at competitive prices.
- Provide assistance to architects, contractors and subcontractors for project stimation and coordination.
- Work closely with our customers to ensure a proper inventory level, maintenance of production and delivery schedule.
- Provide timely introduction of new products to customers in order to help them build better products.
We believe that stainless steel is the construction metal of choice for the new millennium. The recent advancements in stainless steel manufacturing, such as titanium colors, are making the specification of stainless steel an attractive possibility.
Stainless Steel Sheet Finishes
- No. 4 Satin brush finish -150-180 grit finish- A fine directional polish, typically used in the washroom accessories industry. Most 3.5" floppy diskette cover plates have this finish.
- Hairline finish -80-140 grit finish- A well defined directional polish. Starting base substrate is a No. 4 finish sheet; these sheets are polished to provide a "continuous long grain" hairline look. A finish which is popular with architects for its aesthetic, it is equally popular with fabricators due to it’s ease of fabrication and finish-matching properties after welding operations.
- No. 8 or True #8 mirror-This is the most reflective mirror finish on the market. All of the polishing, or "grit," lines from the preliminary polishing operations are removed. The look is that of a glass mirror. Sometimes referred to as a nondirectional mirror finish, Super 8, No. 9, Perfect No. 10, and even No. 12 mirror.
- CMP Super #8 mirror-Chemical Mechanical Polished Super #8 mirror finished sheets are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturing defects. This product represents the ultimate in mirror polished stainless steel. It is available as a single-sided or double-sided mirror polished sheet.
Stainless Steel Applications for Architecture
- Column covers
- Elevator doors, cabs & ceiling panels
- Escalators & moving walks cladding
- Ornamental & decorative cladding
- Curtain walls
- Revolving entrance doors
- Door & window frames
- Wall and corner guards
- Grilles and screens
- Ornamental handrails & railings
- Wall panels
- Ceiling systems
- Storefront displays & nightclubs
- Architectural signage systems
- Dimensional & channel letters
- Hotel entrances & corporate entrances/lobby
- Architectural trims and accents
- Institutional mirrors
- Unbreakable mirrors
- Specialty mirrors
- Monumental stainless sculptures
- Building trims and accents
- No rust unbreakable mirror reflectors
- Specialty furniture
- Cleanroom panels